2010年12月12日星期日

Swimming ^^ Swimming ^^

今天我可以恢复正常啦~ >_<
阿姨回 kl 了, 新年才回过来..
哈哈~阿姨真的很疼我哦,忽然觉得自己蛮幸福的..^^
Haha~
Today I went to stadium jor ...^^ swimming ya^^
Very enjoy o.o , long time no relax like this jor..^^
Go with Winnie,Koh, n his friend, Kalvin~
Hehe~ They very geng...n their swimming skills so pro leh..
Jealous lah me..but nevermind.. hehe~
They always muscle cramp de when in the pool..
So lucky arr me^^ never happen on my own.. ^^
The happiest time is we chase each others in the pool yah~
Really happy n enjoy what..^^
Haha~ next time play again >_<
Then we go back home lol..
Really a nice day ^^hehe..
返到屋企啦,发作~ T.T
我的脚..
痛到..搽很多Yoko Yoko也是很痛..
一定是站水时弄到的..
Hope my leg can get well soon ..thx God..
Haha~有事才祷告,真是坏啊我~
还有还有,拿到眼镜了^^真是快啊,它的perkhidmatan..
嘻嘻~希望戴眼镜,不要弄小我的眼睛啊..
我怕怕的咧~~

没有评论:

发表评论